Clarification Text Prepared within the Scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK)
This Clarification Text herein has been prepared in accordance with Article 10 of Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) No. 6698, in order to enlighten and inform you as the data controller by CŞMD, as a part of its obligation, regarding your personal data that you can share with us with reference to the relevant section of the website: https://cinselsiddetlemucadele.org/.
Last update: 03.01.2021
You are not identified by name and email address on CŞMD Websites; however, the first time you log in, values and directories are assigned and correlated.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website sends to your computer or mobile device via the browser when you visit the website and helps the website to recall the information about your visit (for example, your preferred language and other settings). Thanks to cookies, you will have a better and personalized user experience on your next visit. The purpose of using the cookies is to provide convenience to the user who visits the website.
Different Types of Cookies and Their Characteristics
Types of Cookies
- A. Session (temporary) Cookies:
- Session cookies are used for storing temporary data during the session and they are deleted after closing your browser in a short period of time.
- B. Persistent Cookies:
- Persistent cookies remain on your computer/mobile devices even after closing your browser or the app. The websites use them to store data for sparing you from having to log in every time you visit a website. A new cookie is dropped on until the persistent cookies expire and remain on your computer or mobile devices.
- C. Targeting/Advertising (Marketing) Cookies:
- Advertising cookies are cookies dropped on the browser by a third party during use or a visit to an app/ website. Advertising cookies are used to transmit some information about your visit to the website to a third party. The purpose of using these cookies is; to display relevant and personalized ads; limit the number of times you see the ads; measuring the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns; recalling your preferences.
- D. Strictly Necessary Cookies:
- Those are necessary and essential cookies for the operation of the Website. Those allow you to create a user account, log in and browse our Website. Those cookies remain on your computer or mobile device after you close the browser or app and are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- E. Performance and Analyzing Cookies:
- Those cookies are used for websites and apps in order to provide a better, faster and safer use to visitors. With this type of cookie, it is possible to improve and personalize the user experience. The data obtained with this way includes details such as the accessed pages, referrals, type of platform the person uses, date/time info, search keywords and other info entered while using the Website.
- F. Functionality Cookies
- Functionality Cookies are cookies used to facilitate your visit to the website and to improve your browsing experience. It allows you to recall certain settings, such as your preferred language, layout or color scheme.
- H. Tracking cookies:
- Tracking cookies are used to track the Internet browsing behaviors of visitors and to collect data and information related to their browsing behavior through the websites they visit.
Types of Cookies According to Purposes of Use
There are four types of cookies according to the purposes of use: Session Cookies, Performance Cookies, Functionality Cookies and Advertising and Third Party Cookies.
- Session Cookies
- These types of cookies are necessary for websites to function properly. These cookies ensure you can visit and use the website. Session cookies are used to keep information on pages across the Internet and ensure the users do not have to fill in the same information.
- Performance Cookies
- These cookies collect information about which pages visitors navigate to most often, if they get error messages from web pages, time spent on pages, and how a user uses the website. Through this information, the performance of the website is enhanced.
- Functionality Cookies
- These cookies allow the website to remember choices the users make and provide convenience, enhanced and more personal features.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies:
- Cookies belonging to third party suppliers are used for the use of some functions on websites.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
CŞMD uses the following Cookies on its Websites.
Cookies used on CŞMD Websites;
Type of cookie
What is the function of it?
Do these cookies collect your personal information/can they identify you?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for CŞMD Websites to function properly, allowing you to browse our websites and take advantage of the features; like letting you navigate between pages efficiently within the same session, while remembering your preferences (e.g. data input)
These cookies do not collect information that would identify a user. If you do not accept these cookies, performance of the website or of some pages on it may be affected.
These cookies help us to see how visitors interact with our website by providing us with different information such as visited pages, time spent on the website, and error messages encountered. This allows us to improve the performance of our website, i.e. it is only used to improve how our website works.
These cookies do not collect information that would identify a user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous.
How can you manage or delete cookies?
In general, Internet browsers are predefined to accept cookies automatically. Browsers can be set to prevent cookies or to alert the user when a cookie is sent to the device.
Since managing cookies differs from browser to browser, you can check the help menu of the browser for more details. For details regarding deleting or blocking of the cookies and you can find more general information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you may continue to use the website, but this time, you may not be able to access all features of the website or you may have limited access.
To turn off cookies;
- In Chrome, you can use “Settings/Privacy and Security/Site Settings/Cookies/Turn off cookies (Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data)”. For more information, see: Cookies in Chrome (Open in new tab).
- In Internet Explorer, you can use “Tools/Internet Options/Privacy/Settings (move the slider to the top to block all cookies)” For more information, see: Cookies in Internet Explorer (Open in new tab).
- In Firefox, you can use “Tools/ Options/ Privacy (Disable the box that says ‘Accept Cookies From Sites’)”. For more information, see: Cookies in Mozilla Firefox