Clarification Text Prepared within the Scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK)
This Clarification Text herein has been prepared in accordance with Article 10 of Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) No. 6698, in order to enlighten and inform you as the data controller by CŞMD, as a part of its obligation, regarding your personal data that you can share with us with reference to the relevant section of the website: https://cinselsiddetlemucadele.org/.
Association for Struggle Against Sexual Violence
Clarification Text on Donation (Support Us) Section within the Scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK)
We, as the Association for Struggle Against Sexual Violence (“CŞMD”), are aware of the fact that how important the safety of your data is for you. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
This Clarification Text herein is prepared in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) No. 6698, regarding the Donation (Support Us) Section of https://cinselsiddetlemucadele.org/ website by CŞMD as a data controller, in order to enlighten and inform you regarding your personal data that you may share with us.
Within this Clarification Text herein, we aim to inform you about the identity of CŞMD (KVKK 10.a), for what purposes your personal data that you may share with us will be processed (KVKK 10.b), to whom and for what purposes your processed personal data can be transferred (KVKK 10.c), our data collection methods and legal grounds/conditions behind (KVKK 10.ç) and your rights in that regard (KVKK 10.d).
- Identity of Data Controller (KVKK 10.a)
This Website herein belongs to the Association for Struggle Against Sexual Violence and your personal data, which you can share with us, will be preserved and protected by the Association for Struggle Against Sexual Violence as the data controller.
- Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data (KVKK 10.b)
In this context; in case you provide donations to our bank account, information of which can be found at https://cinselsiddetlemucadele.org/; we may process your personal data, such as your personal data on “Institution to which the donation is provided, the Amount of Donation and Explanations, Name-Surname, ID Number, IBAN No, Bank Account Number” for the purpose of finalizing your donation transactions, recording and tracking them.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data and the Purpose of Transferring (KVKK 10.c)
Your personal data that you can share with us in this section can be shared with banks for monitoring your donation; with our colleagues in CŞMD responsible for the relevant department regarding your message, our lawyers, consultants and other solution partners who are independent from us but who serve us and work with us within the framework of the confidentiality agreement and with the relevant third party individuals and official institutions and organizations, if it is deemed necessary; for the reason of keeping the books and records foreseen to be kept by the Association as per the legislation and fulfilling the obligations in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Associations No. 5223, the Regulation on Associations and other legislation.
- Method of Collection of Personal Data and Legal Reasons Behind (KVKK 10.ç)
The personal data you share with us here are processed in line with the legal condition stated under Article 5 of KVKK as “personal data have been made public by the data subjects themselves”; and also for the legal condition as “It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject to”, if it is related to the fulfillment of our obligations within the scope of your request.
Your personal data are processed completely or partially automatically by making your donations via banks.
- Your Legal Rights (KVKK 10.d)
We would like to state that, within the scope of Article 11 of KVKK, you have the right to request:
- a) to learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- b) to demand for information as to if your personal data have been processed,
- c) to learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- ç) to know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- d) to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- e) to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data,
- f) to request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- g) to object to the occurrence of a result against the person yourselves by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- ğ) to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can send your requests to us (Association for Struggle Against Sexual Violence) regarding your rights hereunder in accordance with the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures for the Request to Data Controller and you can use KVKK Application (Request) Form we have prepared for you.
Date of Publication: 03.01.2021